Welcome to KidzWrites, a blog for young people throughout the word to have a voice and share their thoughts, experiences and hopes for the future. My writing name is ‘KW’ and I came up with this idea on my birthday. I used my birthday money to setup this site to inspire young people to share their own thoughts and opinions safely.
KidzWrites accepts blog submissions from other young people and these are published anonymously under a pen name (a writing name that is different to your own name). You can submit your own blog to KidzWrites (maximum 500 words) on any subject of your choice. All contributors must follow these rules:
- All submitted blogs are written by the individual submitting, who authorizes KidzWrites to publish the submission on this blog.
- No personal or identifying information of self or others to be shared on the blog. We want to keep everyone safe so this is very important!
- We follow rights outlined in the United Nations ‘Convention on the Rights of the Child‘; so everyone is treated equally and discrimination or abuse in any form is unacceptable.
- You can write in any language or preferred dialect, but politeness is required.
- KidzWrites has the right to add or remove any content on its pages.
- KidzWrites does not accept responsibility for, or necessarily endorses, the views or opinions expressed by others as expressed in blog submissions.